I was seized by the sudden, intense desire to try and get rid of some yarn ends. So, the Briggs and Little Heritage yarn all went into the worsted scrap blanket I’ve been working on. (Working on blankets is the best! Can’t beat a built in lap warmer.)
I got almost all the way to the end of Flora, and had to quit. I didn’t have quite enough of the Maple colorway to finish it. I’m actually ok with this. It was going to end up shorter than I really like in a hat, and I didn’t love how tight some of my stitches were – the single line parts of the pattern didn’t look great. So it’s probably not a bad thing I have to frog this. Though it is a shame I’m not knocking that Maple yarn off my end of the year yarn count.
Last but not least, I cast on the Willowfall Cowl by Erin Kurup. This is using the Shibui Knits Staccato I bought earlier this year.
We’ll see if I come up with any more stash busters before the end of the month.