Yesterday was a long day. I did two separate sessions of planting to get everything out. (It was sunny, and really warm, so I went as long as I could in the morning, and then went back out for evening.) But everything is in the ground, and I’ve done as much woodchuck prevention as I can think of, so we’ll see how it goes.
BF finally got a start on the great mulch project in our evening session. We’ll see how long it takes to finish that.
We’re trying more herbs up on the deck – this time in dirt in the red planter. The bottom is all basil – my seed starts were really slow this year. I also put the bedding dahlias and some extra marigolds in pots. Usually, I would have swept the deck when I was done, but I was really done by the time I was done with the planting last night. Cleaning the deck can wait.
And finally, we added a few extra things to the front bed, as well as the nicotiana and delphinium I started from seed. I’m very interested to see how those do.