Hard to believe Spring is over already, and the Once Upon a Time reading challenge is done.
Per usual, I did challenge the first, which was to read at least five books in the challenge categories. I managed 13.
I’d say four were folklore, one was straight mythology, two were fairy tale based, and the rest were fantasy.
This year, I read:
- Into the Green – Charles de Lint – finished 6/12/14
- Unicorn and Dragon – Lynn Abbey – finished 6/8/14
- The Habitation of the Blessed – Cathrynne M. Valente – finished 6/5/14
- Child of the Prophecy – Juliet Marillier – finished 5/26/14
- The Three Damosels – Vera Chapman – finished 5/25/14
- Thirteenth Child – Patricia C. Wrede – finished 5/15/14
- Wildwood Dancing – Juliet Marillier – finished 5/12/14
- Winter of Magic’s Return – Pamela Service – finished 5/8/14
- Unnatural Issue – Mercedes Lackey – finished 4/23/14
- Gods and Myths of Northern Europe – H. R. Ellis Davidson – finished 4/20/14
- In the Forests of Serre – Patricia A. McKillip – finished 4/4/14
- The Hallowed Hunt – Lois McMaster Bujold -finished 3/31/14
- Thomas the Rhymer – Ellen Kushner – finished 3/24/14
It’s been a good read, though I’ll admit I’m ready for something different. (Why yes, that is a Heyer book currently in my Kindle…)