It’s fairly hilarious how bad this shawl looks unblocked. And, I’ll be honest, I think I need to block it again, because it still doesn’t look like much. But I also think I’m a little annoyed with this project. The bind off is done over purl stitches, and seemed loose, so I ignored my gut, and didn’t switch to a larger needle size. And even though I didn’t initially cut the yarn, when I then changed by mind and decided to pull out the bind off, it was impossible to tink back without losing stitches. So, I blocked it to see how it would go (you can see the not woven in ends in the upper right). I was prepared to rip the whole thing out, but I think with a wider block (along a straight blocking board path next time), it will block out more to my satisfaction. Which I really hope it does, because I love this yarn – it’s pretty much my favorite color, and it was lovely to work with.