The Baby Yoda sweater is done. I hadn’t planned on finishing it this weekend, but I have good reason to believe that the recipient will be/has already arrived early, so I figured a push to finish it up this weekend was in order.
I’m happy with the yarn (Knit Pick’s Shine Worsted, in Reef) I used. It’s nice and soft, and I really like the color.
As I mentioned before, this was definitely the most basic pattern I’ve used so far, and it was definitely interesting finding my way through the instructions. The sleeves came out a little smaller then I would have liked. I may make those wider if I use this pattern again.
This was also my first time doing any seaming. I think it went alright, but I can tell I have room for improvement.